Inner Thigh Problems?
i couldnt find a catagory really to put this in so sorry if there is one,
i suffer from anxiety and am a hypochondriac.
recently out of no where my inner thigh/upper thigh has been in pain not chronic pain just noticeable
it is a tad swollen the muscle is tender and sore and now just recently a bit up from the pain there is a little purple circle with veins in it its not very visible but can see it in sunlight there not popping out or anything just a little circle with 2 or so veins in it it doesn't hurt to poke or touch.

what do you think this could be?
i checked for testicular cancer in case and i don't have it
i am 19 years old
do you think it could just be from stress of anxiety?
thanks
regards,chris
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The simplest reason could be a muscle pull. Other possibility is a bruise if you hit against something maybe a few days back. The other possibility is a clot in the deep vein or deep vein thrombosis or inflammation of a vein.
Consult your doctor regarding these possibilities as a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.