Just started with adderall and my left side arm and hand are tingling anything to be worried about?

Well, It could be a stroke or heart-attack .You should get your blood pressure taken at the very least or get to an ER if it continues . In any case call your prescribing doctor ..or even the pharmacist and ask about side effects .

Adderall is a psychostimulant or sympathomimetic amine composed of mixed amphetamine salts. The drug is used primarily to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy.

Numbing of the hands and feet may occur with taking a larger dose of adderall than prescribed. You must get this examined to make sure that you are not suffereing from any side-effects of adderall usage.

keep us posted and let us know if you need any more information.

best regards
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.