Kidney Stone Formation

Does anyone know how long/or how quick kidney stones can form?  I have tried to look up this information, and can not find much on it.  I realize each person is different, and that kidney stone types differ as well.  I would just like an idea from other peoples experiences.  People who have had multiple stones, is it monthly, annually, etc???  Thanks for any input.
I had big ones every 2-3 years. The small ones come every month or two for me, but don't cause me too much trouble. Is your daughter having more trouble, or are you just worrying ahead?
My daughter was having some abdominal pain last night and this morning.  But she is feeling better now. It was something I was looking into, and couldn't really find much information on.  I'm still keeping a close eye on her, and trying to get her to push her fluids.  Thanks for your input....     I did send you a comment under my question about the pins and needles question I had several weeks back.  Alot of questions came in and it got pushed down pretty quick.  Thanks for all your help.  Just trying to be prepared and watch for any problems.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.