Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Kidney stones. Nausea

About two months ago i went to my doctor because when i tried to urinate it was just dribbling out. No UTI's etc but after a utrasound, he told me i had a kidney stone. I must have been extremely small because i had no 'symptoms' etc of actually having a kidney stone, and he said he was not concerned and i would pass it. Symptoms then went away but recently i have been having urinary problems. Its doesnt happen every day, but i sometimes get a bloated feeling when i have to go, and sometimes i feel like i have to go, but i dont. Also the past two weeks i have been feeling nauseous. Not related to food etc, it just seems to come and go. No vomiting or any other symptoms.
Also i do have chronic fatigue. And i am 18 years old.
Thankyou for your help.
I would recommend a urinalysis and culture, serum cbc and cmp labs, CT of the abdomen WITH contrast and a possible referral to a Urologist depending on the labs, UA and CT.