Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

LRQ (Lower right quadrant) Pain. Scared, help would be nice ;)

For a while now, maybe a week and a bit, I have had LRQ pain. It seems to move around, from the appendix area to the groin, and wraps around to the back and kidney area. I'm really quite terrified of it being appendicitis or worse yet, peritonitis. I have seen two health professionals, one at a clinic and the other in the emergency room, both of them saying its nothing, perhaps just a pulled or strained muscle. Like said, I'm scared, and I would like some sort of reassurance or advice.

Thank you all very much!

Kyle

How are you?
Both appendicitis and peritonitis cause severe pain and are associated with nausea and vomiting. There is tenderness in the abdomen also on touch.
This pain is most likely a muscular pain or due to gas. Make sure you are not constipated, eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of water and take mild OTC pain killer.
Take care!