Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

LUMP?

There is a lump. the size of a peanut... in its shell.
It feels like a bruise when touched.
It juts about 2 centimeters out of my hip.
I don't think its a cyst, its way above my pantie line and is directly on my "jean/pant" line.
It moves around with force, but otherwise its just sitting there.
it is on my pelvise, not on my side...
whats up?
c.
Welcome to the forum!
This painful lump could be (hair follicle infection), or an abscess. An infected cyst is also a possibility. It can also be a neurofibroma (collection of nerve and fibrous tissue). It can also be a swollen lymph node. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Please consult a doctor.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!