Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Large lump

On the left side of my neck (from the jaw bone to the center, between collar & jaw bones) I have a lump 2" x 3". Very hard , oval in shape. You can see it is under the skin & is easy to see , It is "big". "Should  I try to "lance/drain it"???  
the best thiing for you to do is to go see your doctor is could be seriouse for all we know!
Not on your own...i would go and see a dr about that...you have nerves and arteries in  your neck and if you lance one of them or puncture one of them it could cause very big problems for you.