Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Leg Pains "Growing Pains"

Hello!

I am 18 years old and I have these pains in both of my legs that feel like growing pains. Even though I am still a teenager and there is a possibility I can grow, I have not been above 5'3 since I was 13 years old. I feel like the chances of me getting taller are slim. These pains have been going on for a few years now and it is starting to concerns me because I have no idea what it could be.

The pain starts out in my knees and it feels like it is in my joints. Then it moves down to my calfs and into my ankles, after that the pain travels to the front of my thighs and my joints. A good way to describe it would be a to the bone ache, or a sharp ache. It mainly happens at night and lasts all night long, but occasionally will happen during the day. The pain makes me weak and its hard to walk.

I have done a lot of research about the possibilities of what it could be. Many people have talked about a slipped disk. Since I ride horses everyday, I figured this could be a possibility since it has already effected my back. Another thing people have been saying is fibromyalgia.

I don't think I should be having these pains at my age, and they get worse every time. If someone could give me an answer to what they think I should do or maybe what it could be I would really appreciate it. Even if it is nothing and I shouldn't worry would be a helpful answer. Thank you so much!