Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Liver Issues

Back in May I was told by the nephrologist that at some time or another I had contracted Hepatitis. He then said that I should not worry about it because my body had built up it’s own antibodies against the virus and rejected it. Sounds heaven sent, but then a few weeks later I developed neurology problems, bone degeneration, pale stool, black spots on hands and feet, hair loss, brown spots on skin, bad breath, loss of reflux, belching and gas constantly, bone pain, itching, dark urine although I drink lots of water, panic attacks…and the list goes on. Even though the nephrologist said that I rejected the disease could I still have the symptoms of Hepatitis or Liver disease and still not have the disease?  Could I have given it to my husband and we are passing it back and forth? I am trying to figure out why I still have symptoms other than the jaundice but yet the nephrologist said that I rejected the virus. Plz help me because I am now thinking for the worse.
1 Responses
351246 tn?1379685732
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi
Welcome to the forum!
Your symptoms could be due to liver disease or even due to a kidney disease (I assume you have one as you are seeing a nephrologist). The simplest way to find out is do a liver function and a kidney function test. The other possibilities are hypothyroidism and diabetes. If you have Hepatitis B or C, then you can transmit it from one to another. Hepatitis A and E are generally through the fecal-oral route.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Maybe you can seek another opinion. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.