Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Looking for advice on my daughters health

My daughter is 11, August 27th she started having stomach pain upper in between rib cage and has been constipated, a fever 3 separate times, paleness, feels weak and shaky.
They did a ultra sound, xray, upper scope blood work a urine test and have found NOTHING! They have had her on antacid meds, probiotics, anti spazmatic meds, we've tried several over the counter meds as well. Nothing helps the pain it is sharp and NEVER goes away. The last week it has gotten worse she cant walk without leaning on things for support and tonight she started having vaginal bleeding with worse pain. She had the scope done on Monday and it was clear they did biopsies and wont do anything else until those come back next week. I am looking for anyone who has had a child go through something like this in hopes to find out whats going on and stop the pain.

Has celiac's disease been ruled out?

Some health practitioners dismiss it, if constipation is one of the symptoms, as diarrhea is more prevalent, yet symptoms in celiacs can be very elusive.
Diagnosis is not an easy one and many celiac's sufferers (the majority) are undiagnosed or even worse, misdiagnosed with other medical conditions.
A medical life sentence in other words.

FYI (as a reference only) look into Cyrex Labs Array 3 – Wheat/Gluten Proteome Reactivity and Autoimmunity  for detailed testing.

They test for all the following Antigens (compared to only the Alpha ordered by most doctors):
Wheat IgG
Wheat IgA
Wheat Germ Agglutinin IgG
Wheat Germ Agglutinin IgA
Native + Deamidated Alpha
Native + Deamidated Alpha-Gliadin-33-mer IgA
Alpha-Gliadin-17-mer IgG
Alpha-Gliadin-17-mer IgA
Gamma-Gliadin-15-mer IgG
Gamma-Gliadin-15-mer IgA
Omega-Gliadin-17-mer IgG
Omega-Gliadin-17-mer IgA
Glutenin-21-mer IgG (CPT CODE : 86001-59)
Glutenin-21-mer IgA
Gluteomorphin+Prodynorphin IgG
Gluteomorphin+Prodynorphin IgA
Gliadin-Transglutaminase Complex IgG
Gliadin-Transglutaminase Complex IgA
Transglutaminase-2 IgG
Transglutaminase-2 IgA
Transglutaminase-3 IgG
Transglutaminase-3 IgA
Transglutaminase-6 IgG
Transglutaminase-6 IgA

They can also test which part of the body is affected (it is not limited to the digestive and G/I systems)

Also look into Array 4 – Gluten-Associated Cross-Reactive Foods and Food Sensitivity.

Hope this helps and that you find some answers for your girl soon.

Best wishes.
Niko