Lower Right Abdominal Pain
My symptoms are:
I have a constant, dull pain in my lower right abdomen.  
Earlier the pain increased feeling like something moving or a wave of pain/cramp.  
That is gone but the tenderness remains.  
It feels sore when I press that area.    

Current medications:
Allegra, Penicillin for strep throat

History:
I had my appendix removed nearly 30 years ago.  
It think it is past my usual time for ovulation.  
I have had a kidney stone before.
About 16 years ago I had a kidney infection.  

I am a 42 year-old female. I am drinking plenty of water and not having any problems urinating.  I am currently out of the country and do not have a family doctor.

Thank you for your help!

P.S.  The pain increases with activity
P.S.   The wave of pain was severe for about 5 minutes.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Lower right abdomen pain is commonly due to appendicitis but this has been removed, so ruled out. Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis, infection in kidney, kidney stones, constipation, ovary involvement in women (PCOS), ectopic pregnancy in women, mesentry (a thin tissue that carries the blood, nerves and lymphatics for the intestine) involvement, and an abscess in rectus abdominis muscle or psoas muscle can all cause lower right abdomen pain. Since you had a kidney stone earlier, this should be looked into. Also it can be due to Crohn’s disease or IBS if you have other gut issues like gas, diarrhea or constipation. Possibility of ectopic may not be there in your case, but should be ruled out if you miss your periods.
I am sorry but it is difficult to pinpoint a diagnosis on net. If possible get urine examination done to rule out infection, blood in urine. Also try and consult a doctor.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.