Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Lower Right Abdominal/Pelvic Pain

I have been dealing with lower abdominal/pelvic pain for over 2 years.  I have had a colonoscopy, pelvic ct, abdominal ultrasound, a total hysterectomy (for possible endometriosis)  in October of 2009 and most recent an upper GI.  
Everything checked out ok.  I have this pain and it hurts when I sit for long periods of time when I stand up I can't stand up staight.  I have $8K in medical debt and now I am without my female internal organs.  The DRs brush me off and my husband thinks I am a hypo.  I am NOT imagining this pain it is real and it is their.  I have been to a family practice DR, Gyno, Gastro.  All of them tell me "well it could be IBS"  I want to know exactly what this pain is stemming from. Not could be.  I don't know who to turn to.  I have 4 children and I don't want to leave this world due to lazy Dr's in my area.  I don't know where to go from here.  I obsess about the pain, it wakes me at night, I can't sleep on my stomach.  I believe in preventative health and if something is going on I want to get it taken care of.  I don't want to cover it up with drugs!  I take Tylenol almost everyday (I was taking Motrin until the DR told me to switch to Tylenol)  Help....Please.

This discussion is related to Chronic Abdominal Pain in Lower Right Abdomen.

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Your problem looks more like Pudendal nerve entrapment (PNE). PNE  results in chronic pain, in which the pudendal nerve (located in the pelvis) is entrapped or compressed. Pain (felt as pricking, stabbing, burning, numbness) is worse on sitting.  The diagnosis is made by a neurologist by clinical examination, MRI or CT scan, Pudendal Nerve Motor Latency Test (PNMLT) and by giving a diagnostic block. Since you have exhausted all other possibilities, you can take a look at this.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!