A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25.2k Members
1215649 tn?1266428070

Lower Right Abdominal/Pelvic Pain

I have been dealing with lower abdominal/pelvic pain for over 2 years.  I have had a colonoscopy, pelvic ct, abdominal ultrasound, a total hysterectomy (for possible endometriosis)  in October of 2009 and most recent an upper GI.  
Everything checked out ok.  I have this pain and it hurts when I sit for long periods of time when I stand up I can't stand up staight.  I have $8K in medical debt and now I am without my female internal organs.  The DRs brush me off and my husband thinks I am a hypo.  I am NOT imagining this pain it is real and it is their.  I have been to a family practice DR, Gyno, Gastro.  All of them tell me "well it could be IBS"  I want to know exactly what this pain is stemming from. Not could be.  I don't know who to turn to.  I have 4 children and I don't want to leave this world due to lazy Dr's in my area.  I don't know where to go from here.  I obsess about the pain, it wakes me at night, I can't sleep on my stomach.  I believe in preventative health and if something is going on I want to get it taken care of.  I don't want to cover it up with drugs!  I take Tylenol almost everyday (I was taking Motrin until the DR told me to switch to Tylenol)  Help....Please.

This discussion is related to Chronic Abdominal Pain in Lower Right Abdomen.
1 Responses
351246 tn?1379682132
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL

Hi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Your problem looks more like Pudendal nerve entrapment (PNE). PNE  results in chronic pain, in which the pudendal nerve (located in the pelvis) is entrapped or compressed. Pain (felt as pricking, stabbing, burning, numbness) is worse on sitting.  The diagnosis is made by a neurologist by clinical examination, MRI or CT scan, Pudendal Nerve Motor Latency Test (PNMLT) and by giving a diagnostic block. Since you have exhausted all other possibilities, you can take a look at this.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.