Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Lower Stomach Pain

Hi Everyone,

I hope someone can help me to diagnose what I have... It begins with a hunger feeling (once I was sleep and the feeling was so intense that it woke me up), then my lower stomach begins to hurt extremely bad, then my entire body begins to produce sweat, then my right arm starts tingling like when there isn't enough blood going through then my left arm then my lower lip and then my right leg. after about 4 hours everything is over and all the symptoms go away.

I appreciate any contribution, this is the second time it happened in 2 months.

You need to consult a doctor to rule out appendicitis, kidney stones, diverticulitis, crohn's disease, pelvic inflammatory disease etc.

The further plan of management would involve -

'-Blood tests including full blood count, electrolytes, urea, creatinine, liver function tests, pregnancy test and lipase.
-Urinalysis
-Imaging including erect chest X-ray and plain films of the abdomen
-An electrocardiograph to rule out a heart attack which can occasionally present as abdominal pain

If diagnosis remains unclear after history, examination and basic investigations as above then more advanced investigations may reveal a diagnosis. These as such would include

-Computed Tomography of the abdomen/pelvis
-Abdominal or pelvic ultrasound
-Endoscopy and colonoscopy'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdominal_pain

Let us know about what your doctor advises and if you need any further information.

Regards.