Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Lump? Please help.

For sometime now ive had this lump on my lower right side of my stomach, just above my vagina and a little in from my hip bone.It has not been painful. Sometimes i experience sharps pains up my upper right side.Its not a soft lump,its rather hard..kind of like a muscle feeling?If that makes sense.

When I stand up and look down the right side of my lower tummy is a little higher then my left.I noticed today the lump is getting longer not higher just longer it seems to be further up my tummy nearly up to my belly button about 2-3cm's wide.I went to the doctors a while back he said it could be a cyst on my ovary or my bowel.I was ment to get a ultrasound but im so busy with work i have no time.

I guess im just wondering if anybody has an idea on what it maybe and if i should be wondered about it...

Please go for your testing and find out.  Its always best to take care of yourself.