Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Lump in underside of chin. Very worried.

I awoke this morning to find that I have a tender,  spongy lump underneath my chiin.  It is not small...perhaps the size of a golf ball.  It's not in my  neck or throat,  but under my chin in the soft spot,  where I suppose you could say the second chin would be,  if I had a second chin! ha

For the past month I've been feeling ill.  Dizzy spells,  and what I've been told appears to be panic attacks!  I've been skeptical of this diagnosis since I was first given it,  and now I am worried if there is legitimately something else happening to me.  

Any ideas?  Is there any kind of glad that is under there?
I am looking at your comments and seeing myself I went to doctors today because  I have same symtoms.  i got a blood test so i will await results andhave to go back in two weeks.