Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Lump on my forearm

Ok I am a 21 year old female, I just had a baby (shes 6 months old) I just noticed this tender lump on my left forearm, it feels kind of warm to the touch, also I have been having this fluttering feeling in my chest it freaks me out!! I havent gone to the doctor yet because I am nervous that something is really wrong with me and if I do go and its nothing I dont want to feel stupid. Does ANYONE know what this can be?
Better to feel "stupid" than to ignore something scary. A good Dr. will never make you feel dumb for even the silliest question. You will probably get an echocardiogram done for the flutters you're feeling. Totally painless, it's just an ultrasound on your heart. Medical insurance is just a waste of money if you don't use it. :)
zoey05

The above poster was right  "The cuty needs a healthy
mom." but why do so many think it is hormone related?

Don't let others diagnose or discourage you...See the doctor for yourself & your own piece of mind...This could be nothing but without seeing the doctor you can't be sure. Palpitations are nothing to fool with. Even the doctor will not try to diagnose you without an some testing.

Good Luck & God Bless you & that new babe, babies are trully a gift,                 TJ