Lung problem

I just had a CT skan on my lungs and they found a very dark spot the size of a nickel. It had no blood in it (dye was used). I have had some lung and breathing problems latley. I am only 44 yrs old. I have smoked for about ten yrs?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
why was the ct scan ordered? Because of your breathing trouble? Do you have asthma? My friend had the same thing but they are not going to biopsy it unless it gets bigger. i have heard that some people have scarring on their lungs from pneumonia or bronchitis....so maybe you have always had it. First things first though: stop smoking. I know you prob. know that but you have more incentive then ever. Try to remember...you only continue to smoke becuase you smoke. if you dropped the habit , you would be as relaxed as a non-smoker. it works, believe me. Good luck.
Thanks. I did quit 2 weeks ago. I agrre with you. The CT scan came back ugly too. Now they are going to do a pet scan?