Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Minimum two times fever every month between 99 to 100'

hello doctor, I am 23 years old. And i am married too.

Every month during my periods I got fever and I feel too much pain in my stomach. The pain and fever is too much high that I can't even stand straight.

I take Crocin tablets for fever.  It gives in some relief but I need to take them at lest two times a day.

After all this I feel very too much weakness in my body.

Then  every month whenever I do some hard work in any day I got fever again. Today also I am suffering from fever. Please give  me your precious advice.

I more thing all this is happening after my marriage. Before marriage I hardly got one or two time fever in a complete year.

I consulted to a doctor too. But she didn't take it seriously. So please you help me here.
Thank you.
Regards Monika.
When you have "fever" do you record your temperature and if so can you tell us what it is?