Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Minimum two times fever every month between 99 to 100'

hello doctor, I am 23 years old. And i am married too.

Every month during my periods I got fever and I feel too much pain in my stomach. The pain and fever is too much high that I can't even stand straight.

I take Crocin tablets for fever.  It gives in some relief but I need to take them at lest two times a day.

After all this I feel very too much weakness in my body.

Then  every month whenever I do some hard work in any day I got fever again. Today also I am suffering from fever. Please give  me your precious advice.

I more thing all this is happening after my marriage. Before marriage I hardly got one or two time fever in a complete year.

I consulted to a doctor too. But she didn't take it seriously. So please you help me here.
Thank you.
Regards Monika.
1 Responses
1667242 tn?1487954147
When you have "fever" do you record your temperature and if so can you tell us what it is?
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.