Month Long Cramping

I had a child a yr ago and since then it seems I have cramping all month long?  Can you help?  My periods have pretty much stayed the same ive always had real bad cramping...is there anything I can do?  My doc put me on "the shot" to stop my periods so I wouldnt have cramping but the problem is im trying to have another baby and I dont want on any birth control...please help.
Does it hurt on one side more than the other? Does it kinda just stop you in your tracks and make you start sweating? If so it might be endrometriosis. My doc has me on birth control to stop the cramping but as soon as I am off it man about 2 weeks before my period I feel like dying!
I was thinking edometriosis also.  What about ovarian cysts?  I had severe cramping all the time also, and my ob-gyn did an ultrasound and found the ovarian cysts; 3 at that.  
I am in your SAME EXACT situation.  I had a daughter in June 2008. I too am trying to have another child and have been cramping ALL month long.  Do you too feel bloated.  I've never had this problem before and its stressing me out on what could be wrong.  I am even thinking it could be early menopause since my mom had it earlier than most woman.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.