Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Mosquito like white bumps with redness, very itchy

i realize this thread is old but i have the same symptoms as most of you. i live in a university residence, about three weeks ago i started getting these mosquito like white bumps but as i scratch them they get red and itchy. the first doctor i saw told me i had exima. the second told me i had hives. and the third told me i had flea bites. i had my room checked by the housing department and they couldn't find anything. that was almost a week ago and i am still getting them. i haven't found any creepy crawlers anywhere in my room so i have no idea what is causing this. can anyone help?
It totally could be hives OR an allergic reaction. Have you started to eat/drink something else than usually? Or maybe you took some new vitamins/drugs or something? Some plants, animals, chemicals could cause it too. Maybe the doctor no.2 suggested some kind of treatment?
The 4th one says-rule out 'Scabies'.Any friends or contacts with itching?
sounds lke fleas f mosquio bites both itch alot also there could be bed bugs
try sleeping over a friend house if your still have the same thing i will not know