Muscle Spasms and tingling

I have been experiencing spontaneous muscle spasms in my mid back and lower back and now have tingling in right arm down to hand. This has been going on for over a week.  I also have fatigue, disoriented , and memory is not seeming to be very good.  I have headaches alot , too.  What should I do as regular tylenol and ibuprofen is not helping me.  I am getting depressed.  Have not yet seen doctor.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Welcome to the forum!
I would suggest you get the blood levels of the following checked if they have not already been checked: potassium, calcium, sodium, vitamin B complex, or vitamins B1, B3, or B6 and Vitamin D. Generally deficiencies of any of the above can cause muscle twitching and spasms in localized or generalized areas of the body. Get your kidney function, parathyroid gland function and adrenal function tests done because these affect the electrolyte balance in the body. Stress, alcohol, caffeine and fatigue all cause similar symptoms.
Hypothyroidism and diabetes, neck strain, spondylotic changes in cervical vertebrae, bone disease or bad posture should be looked into. Multiple sclerosis and Lyme’s disease are two other possibilities.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!