Muscle spasms or something like that

Hey,

I'm 18-year-old boy and I have had these movements or spasms in my left foot for quite awhile. Usually first my feet get pretty cold and then just the left foot either cramps and starts to move or other way around. Sometimes it doesn't cramp but starts to just move. My toes and the whole foot starts to move quickly and it's really annoying. That's the best I can describe the symptoms. These also always happen at evening just before I'm going to sleep which is really weird. Can anyone tell what these symptoms are and how can I fix these?
I had very bad myoclonic jerks when falling asleep due to vitamin B12 deficiency (B12 is essential to protect the myelin sheath around the nerves).  Those jerks went away when I corrected my deficiency. Wikipedia has an indepth article about Myoclonus. Here is an excerpt...

"Myoclonus is a brief, involuntary twitching of a muscle or a group of muscles. It describes a medical sign and, generally, is not a diagnosis of a disease. These myoclonic twitches, jerks, or seizures are usually caused by sudden muscle contractions (positive myoclonus) or brief lapses of contraction (negative myoclonus). The most common circumstance under which they occur is while falling asleep (hypnic jerk).

Myoclonic jerks occur in healthy persons and are experienced occasionally by everyone. However, when they appear with more persistence and become more widespread they can be a sign of various neurological disorders."
Did the symptoms fade away and how long it took them to go? I'm really really scared now and I can't concentrate to anything else than this. I had to book a time for neurologist to see what is going on. I'm just afraid it's something bad that I don't want to even mention but I think you know what I mean.
It has been 37 minutes and I don't know what to say. Right now I'm feeling good and thinking of canceling the book. Is it only just anxiety and stress which cause these symptoms? What I didn't mention in the first post was that my left arm have felt weak and sometimes it hurts somewhat. My legs also were really sore from inner thighs which is unusual and weird. I have never had that kind of pain in that place. We had a fair though and I haven't walked much for over a week because I have been sick so could that be the reason for that? Please let me know at least this: Should I go to the neurologist to check everything and just to be sure?
Your symptoms may just be related to stress and anxiety. You can try magnesium supplements to see if this helps. But if symptoms do persist I would recommend seeing a neurologist to rule out anything more serious.
Hello~I hope you are doing better, if not, I may have some helpful suggestions for you.

First, I highly suggest seeing a chiropractor, you could very well have some misplaced vertebrae in your lower back, this would certainly cause the twitching and cramping.

You probably also are low in Magnesium and calcium, this two minerals, along with a good, high potency multi-mineral supplement are good for helping with the spasms.

Along with the mineral complex, I would also add a good, high potency B complex, these are the "nerve" vitamins and can be very beneficial in helping the discomfort you are having.

I hope you start to feel better soon. God bless you.