Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

My 17 yr old daughter has been having bouts of dizziness or a dream-like state

Hi, my 17 yr old daughter has been feeling dizzy or like she is in a dream-like state. I also experience this dream-like state occasionally so I know what she means. Mine passes quite quickly but she says she feels like it almost all the time lately. She suffers from mild epilepsy (absence seizures only) however the seizures are now being controlled by 2 different drugs (Epilim and  Zarontin). She has a stutter and she suffered a bit from anxiety when she was younger. She is a dancer so is very active, and she is in Year 12 so under quite a bit of stress with school work. The symptoms are not severe and also quite vague but I know that something just isn't "right" - any ideas what it could be? I was thinking an iron deficiency perhaps? Oh and she also has vasvagal syncope.
Hoping someone can help.
This is a common symptom of Anorexia. Not saying your daughter has an ED but if she’s dancing constantly and is stressed then maybe she’s not getting loads of food in her system? I would suggest upping her sugar or getting her a blood test. Best wishes x
Penelope666 thanks so much! We were just saying that she doesn't eat enough, esp when she's at school. She's very conscious of not eating too much sugar so you might be on the right track. Thanks xx