Avatar universal

My WBC is slightly high, which is 12400

My WBC is slightly high, which is 12400. so should i consult any doctor for this or its a normal
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
363281 tn?1643235611
I would certainly contact your doctor. Did you prescribe this test for yourself. Are you having any abnormal symptoms that would point to abnormalities of the White Blood Count?
Helpful - 0
1667242 tn?1487950547
Why did you have a WBC without consulting a doctor? Do you have any symptoms of any illness? Blood test results a usually matched with symptoms or complaints.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.