Nausea, tiredness, aching

I'm sixteen years old and I'm not sure what's wrong with me recently. The slightest bit of physical exercise makes me feel so exhausted, for example the ten minute walk from my house to my boyfriends makes my heart beat like mad and by the time I get there I need to sit down for fifteen minutes just to recover. I also feel nauseas a lot - this happens most mornings and when I feel tired too. Also, my legs ache a little most nights before I go to sleep. I'm not pregnant and I'm also not an unfit or overweight person. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what's wrong with me?
Thanks for the post!

Your problems could be due to anemia, Vitamin B12 deficiency, low blood pressure, low blood sugar, thyroid problems or due to heart problems like a faulty valve. It could also be severe acidity or GERD. You need to undergo a few tests like blood tests for hemoglobin, thyroid and sugar and others like echo or CT scan as advised by your doctor. Please consult your doctor regarding this and do not ignore your symptoms.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage without examining you. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Your symptoms are suggestive of iron deficiency anemia. Anemia is a condition where red blood cells are not providing adequate oxygen to body tissues. Iron deficiency anemia is a decrease in the number of red cells in the blood caused by too little iron.

Take some iron supplements for some days and see if the symptoms improve.If no,then pls get complete blood count along with peripheral smear and serum ferritin levels.Also consult a physician and get yourself evaluated for hypothyroidism or chronic fatigue syndrome in that case.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.

Thank you very much for your suggestions.
I'll book an appointment with my doctor and let you know what happens.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.