New symptoms-don't think they involve my current dx'es swollen hands & feet, stomach issues?

I usually post on the MS forum but I'm pretty sure this doesn't have anything to do with that. Only aggravating it.

Run down on my diagnoses. Multiple Sclerosis-progressive, Ehler's Danlos Syndrome III, diabetes type 2 (diet controlled).

My stomach issues began in November. Got to where I couldn't eat anything. Gastro specialist did endoscopy in Feb. and found inflamed stomach, took samples, but no findings.  I have found that I can eat dairy pretty well but anything else leaves me suffering for about a day and a half. Just bloated and really upset stomach. Pepcid does ease it some and other medicine he gave me but, not totally.

In the last few weeks, my hands and feet have been swelling, like noticeably when I get out of bed. Have to take rings off. I don't have a high sodium diet. And have ruled out a few other things.

Just curious if any of this goes together or if it's separate? Wondering which person to go see...

Any answers would be very helpful and appreciated so much...oh, and I'm not pregnant...

Thanks,
MostlyShell
Have they ruled out kidneys failing and congestive heart failure?  It's interesting that you tolerate dairy the best- sure doesn't sound like GERD or gall bladder attack, since an ER doc suggested if you want to see if it's your gallbladder, go out and eat a large frosty.  Hope doctorneemedical will weigh in on this for you.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.