Numbness and rash

This summmer I came down with a itichy rash on my hands and feet. It lasted about a month. I thought I had a bad case of posion ivy. But it left my hands and feet numb(I had numbness before but not as bad) Now the rash is coming back.  

Thank you and God Bless
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Just some thoughts, Ideas and Examples:

Allergic to dyes or soaps, foods/drinks, etc. ?

I Had a rash on my feet from red dye in shoes - I threw them away.  Red and yellow/orange dyes in foods or drinks I break out with tiny bumps inside my lips. Jewelry other than 14K yellow gold, I break out even 14K white gold due to too many alloys. Brown dyes from meds. too. Right now I am working on two different rashes at the sometime in the same areas.

Sometimes it's a process of lamination. Think back to what you might have wore, ate or used when rash appeared. Stop for two weeks whatever you think it is and see if rash goes away, if not then on to the next.  Or a trip to the doctor.
Some rashes have no (obvious) causes, just the way our system is, especially when autoimmune.

Numbness I have no clue.  Maybe its a separate issue (?)

Good Luck!