One of many issues.
My eyes are dry, I was told by the eye doctor I probably sleep with my eyes part way open. She told me to use some ointment for a month, then come back in to see if it has improved.What happens if it doesn't get better? Also, my nose runs continuously all year. Now it is infected from being wiped so often. it has a sore on it. very painful. I have fybromyalgia and bi-polar, ADD, and am going through menopause.I have restless leg syndrome at night when I'm trying to sleep. and I sleepwalk.I have Thyroid disorder and a pituitary gland that is messed up, (mishapen) I am freezing all the time.I am constipated all the time.Can you help me get better?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Dry eyes occur in menopause and hormone replacement therapy helps. Sjogren’s syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis and use of birth control pills also causes eye dryness. So discuss with your doctor and rule out these causes apart from menopause.
Tear drops also help.  Consult your gynecologist about menopause hormone replacement therapy.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.