Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

PANCREATITIS

DOCTORS SAY I HAVE PANCREATITIS. HERE ARE MY SYMPTOMS: NAUSEA,VOMITING, FEVER,UPPER ABDOMITAL PAIN, AND WEAKNESSAFTER I EAT. WAT DO YOU THINK MIGHT BE WRONG?
Welcome to the forum!
These can be symptoms of pancreatitis. This is easy to diagnose by testing the levels of  amylase and lipase, digestive enzymes formed in the pancreas. Changes may also be seen in levels of glucose, sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and bicarbonate.
However these symptoms can also be seen in gall stones, hepatitis, duodenal ulcer, gastric reflux and cancers of the stomach. I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Maybe a gastroenterologist is the best person you should approach.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!