Pain in Right Side of Stomach

Just want to ask about this problem I am encountering in my Right Side area of Stomach. I don't know if this is cause by side effects of Antibiotics I have taken. I took these antibiotics for a possible STD. Azithromycin, Doxycycline, Amoxicillin, and a doctor prescribed Ciprofloxacin. I took it for a month, after finishing one after the other. Since then after stopping Cipro, my right side stomach begins to be painful. I even had Ultrasound, X-Ray in the area of liver, kidney, spleen, bladder, abdomen and result was all negative. I don't know if it is caused by sitting for too long since I'm working in front of a PC all the time for 10 hours,only standing when going to urinate. Also this pain occurs after I have finished eating. What could this be? Is it due to antibiotic side effects w/c I have read from some articles especially Cipro, or due to long hours of sitting in front of PC. By the way prior to taking Antibiotics, I had gen.check up and my HDL, SGPTand Triglycerides level are HIGH. Is it related to that? I had also checked my serum creatinine and result is 1.1 after 1 month of stopping antibiotics. Add to this is I am having itch while sleeping and some rashes. But it already subsided and now minimal, only some itch under my foot that comes and go. Pls. help and advice what should be checked? Thanks.

Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Stomach problems can be a common side effect of antibiotics.  Talk to your doctor about seeing a gastroenterologist to see if you have developed an ulcer.