Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Pain in abdomen and spine

I woke up a few days ago with a lot of pain in my stomach and spine. It is not time for my menstrual cycle nor have I overexerted myself with physical labor. I have sharp stabbing pains from time to time in my stomach and my spine aches. I urinate frequently and they are clear for the most part and without pain or odor. I have Hoshimoto's Thyroiditis and take Levothyroxin, Topomax for migraines and birth control for irregular menses. I do not take any supplements because of the palpitations from the levo. This really scares me because I do not know of anything that could cause sudden pain for no reason.  
I find that a warm/hot water bath soothes almost all kinds of pain. If your doctor is already giving medicines you may consider that. There's also the hot water bag/ thermal bag. That helps too.
I am going through the exact same same situation as you, except its lower back pain, and feel like a extreme period with brown period spotting. Have you had any brown blood? Have you been to the doctos yet? :)I hope you get answers soon!
Might want to consider checking into kidney stones...Topamax is known to cause a person to form them. I take Topamax for seizures and monitor possible side effects. Hope you get relief and find out soon.  Please let us know what you are diagnosed.
A related discussion, Emotional Outbursts on Topamax? was started.