Pain in both arms simultaniously
I am having the same issue basically as frayas Posted on Oct 19, 2007 (he/she says "i have been experienceing upper arm pain its like there is not enough room for the muscle, when i sm in bed it goes numb and when im driving the pain is geting unbearable") only mine isn't only a few minutes it's normally several. It starts right at the shoulder and runs only to the elbow then stops. I do have acid reflux really bad, but it strange how it happens to both at the exact same time. I have heard that acid reflux can cause this but I have a host of other symptoms as well.  One of which is a long time pain in a specific spot in my back. Its between my left shoulder blade and spine about a third of the way down my back. It started a long time ago as occasional and then it started becoming more frequent with itchiness in the same spot all the time now it's pretty constant. I do have a lot of tension in the upper muscles of my body really bad so bad that it never really goes away even with massage. The massage therapist said when I went once a week that it was feeling slightly better but that there wasn't a lot of change. I do feel that it is slightly better too. They have often said I put football players to shame and I'm a 36 yr old female 4'10 135 lbs. If you could help me with one or more of these I would be greatful.  Thank you.
.
I really can't see how acid reflux could cause that.

it could be a problem in the spinal cord. if you get pain/numbness in the arms, the origin of the problem should be from cervical up or some other neurological problem. therefore the pain in the back is either coincidental or a consequence of the same problem, but not the origin of it.

you should get an appointment with a Neurologist.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.