Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Pain in left breast

Hello I'm 24 years old and I've been having pain in mainly my left breast but sometimes in both
And it can go to my arm or neck I have really bad anxiety and going thru a lot right now  was wondering if that could be in any ideas on wht it could be some people are saying it could be a pulled muscle I do have a job where I lift a very heavy boy please comment thank you
Hi Haley, I am not a doc but wanted to suggest that the way u describe the pain it does sound like pulled muscles. Especially if u r doing heavy lifting. There are many muscles in the areas u have pain. I would probably see my gynecologist just to have a breast exam. I don't think u have anything to worry about.
Being under stress doesn't help for sure. Good luck.
Nicky
Breast examination is required to reveal the undelying cause of that pain .