Pain in the back of the leg, front of the leg, groin, and lefts side of my buttocks

To keep a long story short, I have severe pain in the left side of my buttocks, back of my left leg, front of my left leg, in my left groin area.  I was diagnosed years ago with a herniated disc with the sciatica being pinched.  Thought this was it, but recently had another MRI and this dr. told me that the disc was only bulging and was causing no "stenosis".  Now all they could do is treat me for chronic pain.  Am I going crazy - should I just take the pills and not worry about it?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0

Causes of leg pain include:

Dehydration or low amounts of potassium, sodium, calcium, or magnesium in the blood, muscle fatigue or strain from overuse, too much exercise, or holding a muscle in the same position for a long time, strain, stress fracture, tendonitis, Shin splints i.e pain in the front of your leg related to overuse or repetitive pounding, claudication, osteomyelitis, arthritis, nerve damage- Sciatic nerve pain (radiating pain down the leg) caused by a slipped disk in the back., Benign tumors or cysts of the femur or tibia and osteosarcoma.

I feel that you should consult an orthopedician and get yourself evaluated to confirm the diagnosis as without diagnosis,treatment is difficult.Pain killers will provide symptomatic relief.The root cause has to be found out first.

I hope it helps.Take care and regards.