Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Pain on the left side of the body

I been having pain on the left side of my body. It my start out as knee pain and then a couple minutes later my whole left side is in pain. I have constant headaches in the temple area on the left side as well. Yesterday i started experiencing sharp pains near the rip cage area. My friend thinks it maybe arthritis or something. I'm not sure. Can you tell me what could be wrong with me.
I'm not sure if this is connected but the other night I aswell had part of the left side of my body hurting from my neck to my head. But for me it just hurt to breath so I'm guessing it's somthing totalh different!

Did you have any accedent or somhing that affected the left side of your body???
It is possible you pinched a nerve in your spine. I know of people who have gotten whole side pains/tingling/sensations from pinching a nerve. Did you go in and have an xray? I think that would be my first step if I was having those pains.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Pains affecting various portions of the body, even though on one side can be due to fibromyalgia. Since you also have temple pain, you should rule out TIA or mini stroke by consulting a doctor. Temporal arteritis, internal ear infection, TMJ and tooth decay can all cause a temple pain.
Infection in the eye, glaucoma, near and far sightedness and sinusitis are the other causes.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!