Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Pain under my left breast,

I have been having pain under my left breast, it feels like its on my breast bone, right under breast. Can anybody tell me what this could be? I paick so fast where I go into a attack.
can  it just be  a strain? I just had done a Echo, a week ago, and a EKG. all came back good, I did have a siilient heart attack, Is this a symptom? Plz help.

Were any investigations done at the time of the attack? What has your doctor advised?

Were cardiac enzyme levels tested for?

Has a chest xray been done to rule out any rib fracture, chest infection, or air in the pleural space?

There could be several causes of the symptoms you are having including a muscle pull, injury or trauma at the site, chest infection, etc.

Do you have any associated symptoms?

You should apply some local pain relief medications, take some oral pain relief medications, maintain a proper posture throughout the day, try some warm compresses.

You could take some antireflux antinausea medications and see if they help with your symptoms - this could be pain due to reflux or GERD.

Consult the doctor if the symptoms persist and discuss whether you need to get any investigations including a chest xray and ECG done.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you need any other information.

Regards.