Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Pain under right breast.

I have pain that is located under my right breast.  It is not constant, but when it comes it lasts about 15 minutes.  It is pain with a heaviness feeling, like it is trying to push out of me.  I have also in the past had a problem in the same area while beding over where I almost feel like a body part has twisted or flopped over or something and I have to stretch back and to the left to straighten it out.

I know this probably sounds stupid, but the pain has been coming several times a day all weekend and I'm not sure what it is so it is really bothering me.  I've been looking up info on my gall bladder, hernias and ulcers but there is just so much info out there and I feel like I'm just as confused now as I was 2 hours ago.  

I take Prilosec OTC.  I'm supposed to take it 2 times a day, but often forget to take the second pill because I am not experiencing any heartburn since switching from Ranitadine to Prilosec OTC (both prescribed by my doctor for frequent heartbrn).  I'm also overweight.

My friend suggested I call my doctor and request an ultrasound and go from there, but I don't want to make a big deal out of nothing, or request a test that may not be needed.

Any suggestions?
beding >> should be BENDING

One more thing I also experience a lot of gas, especially at night, not sure if they can be linked or not.
A related discussion, Catching pain where gall bladder was was started.