MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Pain

I woke up this morning with my right side of my chest, right arm,underneath my arm pit, going down to the right side of my back hurting, cramping.  What can this be caused from? It's kind of scaring me....

Should I go to the hospital or take something and see if it goes away?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank You so much for responding. It has kind of gone away now. Could it still be my heart.
Helpful - 0
could be sleeping position. Could be liver. At least call a doctor's office and talk to the triage nurse. They can get you in or send your records to the ER.
Helpful - 0
go to hospital and tell the doctor
Helpful - 0
Go to hospital, it could be something with your heart
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community