Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Pains in foot

I'm having sharp pains in the bottom of my feet. Sometimes it's in the ball of my foot , in the middle and also the heels. I'm not sure what's going on but it hurts really bad and it comes and goes.
Look into plantar fascitis....

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0004438/
It can be caused by several things, the type of shoes you wear, how much you walk, and how much weight you carry.
JayJay
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Plantar fasciitis, arthritis of small joints, diabetic neuropathy, hypothyroidism, high blood pressure, over weight, deep vein thrombosis, wrong foot wear, gout, etc are a few causes of painful feet.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. You may need to consult an orthopedic specialist or a rheumatologist. Take care!