Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Passing out

I fell asleep in the dining room and my wife woke me up.  I went into the living room and she was on the couch.  I told her we would go to bed but I had to go the the bathroom first.  I walked into the bathroom and the toilet seat was down (she had used the bathroom earlier and women leave the seat in the down position).  I was walking toward the toilet and that is the last thing I remember.  She heard me fall and came and found me passed out on the floor.  She woke me up and I got up.  I do not remember anything and I did not have any symptons prior to falling out.  She said that when she found me I was white and my tongue was sticking out of my mouth.  I have had a cold for 2 and 1/2 weeks but was feeling better.  This was on Saturday and I have not had any more symptons.  I take Attnolol (100mg) once a day.  What could cause this?
Hi, have you had your blood pressure checked recently? think you should make an appointment to see your GP. I was also on 100mg of attnolol but my GP changed my medication and I'm now on 25mg Attnolol plus 160mg of Diovan. However, my BP was more controlled when I was on the Attnolol.