Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Penile pain

How it started.
--------------------

Picture  could not be attached: The center of the pain is in urethra where it joins the body close to testicles

When I was about 18 I spilled very cold water over my penis and ever since :

1) It became extremely soure and center of the pain is always as shown in the picture above.
2) Whenever I get sexually excited my penis gets shrunk and turns hard like piece of wood in placid state ( no
    erection ) until I massage it with my hands
3) Erection is extremely week never felt hard as I used to before the incident.
4) Premature ejaculations
5) No presure in ejaculations
6) Painful ejaculations, center of the pain is always as shown in the picture above.
7) Pain in urination, center of the pain is always as shown in the picture above.

After about 2 years I consulted a doctor and a thorogh ultrasound scan was taken of the area and sourndings
nothing was spotted, The scan was taken both before and after urination as I had taken about 2 liters of water
and held off urine until the scan, after urination they noted that there was still some urine left in the
bladder which the doctor thought was not normal.

I strongly feel that there is some injury in the urethra or somewhere near where its indicated in the picture above,
its like a cut or a crack in that area, when I masturbate alot it spreads all the way from the tip of penis to all
the way upto ractum but the center of the pain remains the same.

Please do let me have your opinions and medication I can possibly try.

Thank you.