Percocet & stomach pain

Hi there. I'm a 24 year old female and the past 9 or 10 months have been taking percocets on and off. I go through periods of doing them and then don't for a week or two then I do them again. I started out take 2.5 - 5 mg and now take about 7 - 10 mg, but am worried because the bottom right portion of my stomach has been hurting the last couple days. I haven't taken any percocet lately and don't plan on doing so, if my insides have gotten messed up can they heal themselves with some rest? Thanks -M
hi,
please look up http://www.drugs.com/cdi/percocet.html
Are you taking the medication with plenty of water and/or food?  This medication can be harsh on the stomach and can cause gastric upset.  I would hold off on taking them and see what happens.  If the stomach issue doesn't resolve, I would definitely consult your physician.
well i messed my liver up from pain killers, and where your pain is is where mine still is, i havent taken pain killers in over a year now, except for the two days in march when i had my baby, and just fromthat little bit of  percocets killed my liver. but also i had my gul bladder taken out a couple years ago, it had stones and caused the same pains so all you can do is get an ultrasound to see.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.