Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Please help me figure out the cause of my year of symptoms

Okay so this started about the beginning of the year. And its gotten much worse. My symptoms are. Dizziness, nausea, cramps, hot flashes, cold flashes, lightheadedness, knees hurt, headaches almost daily, fatigue, tremors, weakness, and blurred vision. I have been to many doctors who can't figure it out. My vitamin d is low, my Ana is high but they don't have a lead on that, and my endocrine is off but he said he can't pin point anything, my endocrine is 25 but then was normal the second time, my Ana goes low to high, and I'm at my limit, I can't focus on anything and I constantly feel like I'm in a dream. Can anyone give me a lead because I'm losing my mind, I have days like today where I'm dizzy weak, hot and cold flashes like you wouldn't believe it's unbearable, I get those in episodes but all the symptoms are daily and get worse in episodes. Please help.
I have been having the same symptoms for years and my ANA goes up and down as well. My vitamin d was low but was normal in June. I had one doctor say symptomatic lupus but they are not treating me. I'm also severely anemic
Alan,
Are you taking a Vitamin D supplement now?
What do you mean when you say, "my endocrine is 25" ?

It must be frustrating to have so many symptoms & the doctors aren't able to identify a cause.

By any chance have you seen a functional medicine practitioner?