Please help!

My husband has been experiencing swelling of the penis and scrotum for a couple years now.The swelling varies from bad to terribly bad.When the swelling is at its worst his penis  and scrotum become very red and hot.He never has fever or nausea with this, just itching .His scrotum are about the size of a grapefruit. We have been to several doctors and they all tell us that they can't find any cause to his condition so therefore they can't help us. He has had numerous blood tests, a cat scan, an ultrasound and they all show nothing to lead them in a direction to find a cause.  He is seeing a urologist now, he thought maybe he has a blockage in the lymph system. He put him on 325 mg asprin a day for 30 days. It has been 3 weeks and there is no improvement. The previous doctors put him on antifungals and antibiodics. We really need some help. If any one out there has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Swelling of penis and scrotum that comes and goes can be due to lymphatic blockage, blockage of blood vessels (Doppler of testicular vein should be done), eczema, dermatitis, or a result of diabetes. It can also be a hydrocele or a hernia but this would have got ruled out by now. Consult a skin specialist too.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.