Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Popping/cracking in chest when inhaling?

For the past month or so I've been experiencing a popping feeling in my chest anytime i breathe in deeply. Its completely painless and doesn't really affect me in any way throughout the day other then the fact that i feel the popping. My chest will also make the same popping feeling if i push my chest forward and my shoulders back, stretching my chest. I haven't been to a doctor yet. I thought it would go away after a few day's but now that it's been over a month im beginning to get a little nervous. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
should have added Im a 25 year old male, no known health problems, exercise/workout 3-5 times a week
Hi there it may be muscular and disc issue causing the cracking noise. I consider this also as you exercise a fair bit.
Have your doc take a look to be safe though