Problems going to the bathroom
Im not sure what is wrong with my 14 year old son. Yesterday he had went to the the bathroom to do number 2 but he said he had problems getting anything out at all. Im really worried and i wanted to know what was wrong with him, he had not seemed to have any stomach problems before. Please help me out!
Also---- My son says that he can urinate proparly but not fecel properly and IM planning to make an appoitment to the doctors but i need a heads up first!
Hello. I'm 19 and having digestive problems myself. I have no idea what's wrong with your son (much less myself at this point) but I have done a lot of research online as well as made several doctor visits, maybe I can give you some general idea of bowel problems.

From what I've read two common bowel problems are "Irritable Bowel Syndrome" and "Inflammatory Bowel Disease." Google those and you can easily find a list of symptoms and possible treatment your doctor may use. There can also be problems with the gallbladder or other digestive organs (I'm getting a Ultrasound tomorrow to check my gallbladder).

The bottom line, see your doctor as soon as possible and be sure to make a list of all symptoms. Be detailed, note the color of stools, what types of food have been eaten, how long since the constipation started, etc. I always write down everything I can and take into the doctor's office.

God Bless and I hope he has a speedy recovery.
What is his diet, is he eating a lot of cheese , peanuts or meat. This can constipate you. Make sure he eats fruits, vegetables and bran. Give hime some prune juice. If you go to the health food store they will also have bowel cleansers.
Hello, Im 25 years old and I have had digestive problems my whole life. I would feel like I had pressure to go but I couldn't go. Everyone is different so Im just going to tell what I know from my own encounters. I love red meat but I don't digest it well. I also do not eat enough fiber or drink enough water and I need to be more active. I have always been a small person (100-110lbs) I went a while without the colon cleansers a jumped up to 135lbs.  Doc puts me on colon cleansers when this happens for about two weeks. Then Im good to "go" for a while. Hope I could help. Good luck!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.