Puffing sound while sleeping

Lately I have been making a puffing sound while sleeping - it does not wake me up but wakes up my husband :-(   I also have a problem with snoring when I'm on my back.  I am in my mid-sixties, very fit with no weight to lose though I do have Parkinson's Disease (10 years since diagnosis) which I am coping with through exercise and am not yet on medication.  I have low blood pressure with a resting heart rate of 44.  Frustrated and don't know what to do.
My husband has bought himself an IPod and sticks his ear plugs in and listens to his music when he says that I snore. :)

When he snores and drives me insane - I usually give him a gentle prod or go and sleep in the spare bed room.
A couple of places for you to check out online - mark's daily apple and doctor yourself by Andrew Saul, for more help with Parkinson's and possibly breathing.

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community