Pulsation in lower abdomen

For just a couple days now I have been feeling a weird pulsation in my lower abdomen. It is to the right and below my navel. Just to the left of my right hipbone. It isn't beating with my heartbeat, and it only does it every once and a while. It does it like 4 to 5 times a day. What does anyone think this could be?

Jordan
Okay well I have noticed that it only feels like it is to the right when I am sitting or laying down. When I actually put my hands on my abdomen while it is going on it is pretty much like just a inch below my navel. I have been looking and am starting to get really scared that it is an abdominal aortic aneurysm. I am going to see my doctor this afternoon.

If anyone has any other ideas of what this could be I would greatly appreciate it.

Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.