Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

RED HANDS AND FEET

WITH DUE RESPECT I WANT  TO GET ANSWER ABOUT MY PROBLEM..
I AM 24 YRS OLD FEMALECondoms
Female condoms
Female sexual dysfunction.. I HAVE RED HANDSHand or foot spasms
Hand tremor AND FEET EVER SINCE I TOOK BIRTH..MY PARENTS HAVE CONSULTED VERY HIGHLY QUALIFIED DOCTORS..OF INDIA..
BUT THEY ALL ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER ANYTHING  REGARDING IT..AND WHAT ARE THE CAUSES.. FOR IT..I HAVE BEEN PASSED OUT SEVERAL TEST..LIKE BLOOD TEST,URINECalcium - urine
Calcium urine test
Chloride - urine
Cortisol - urine
Electrolytes - urine
Glucose test - urine
Hcg in urine
Ketones - urine
Kidney - blood and urine flow
Lh urine test (home test)
Ph urine test TEST,HEART DIAGONISES,,
BUT.. ALL THE REPORTS WERE FOUND NORMALNormal saline flush.
SOME DOCTORS.JUST ASSUMED THAT IT WILL BE FINE AFTER FEW YEARS..
BUT NOW IT SEEMS..IT SPREADING ALL OVER MI BODY..
WHEN I AM EXPOSED IN COOL TEMPERATURETemperature measurement THEN  HANDSHand or foot spasms
Hand tremor AND  FEET TURNS TO DARK PURPLE COLOUR..
I DONT HAVE ANY KIND OF SKIN PROBLEM..
EVERYTHING IS NORMAL  WITH ME..EXCEPT THE COLOUR IS RED..
IS THERE ANY ONE WHO CAN GUIDE MI WHAT CAN BE THE REASON FOR IT..AND CAN MI SKIN COLOUR BE CHANGED..
I AM WAITING FOR  THE RESPONSE..
ok so i really can't remember what it is called but i watched an episode of mystery diagnosis and there was a lady who had the same thing!!! i would try to see if you could find the episode. her body didn't do well with coolness her blood would basically congeal. not to make you worried, she is on medicine now. after she's get warm her symptoms went away until she got cold again.! good luck!!!