RED PALMS AND SOLES OF FEET

Lately when I wake up the palms and soles of my feet are bright pink to reddish, but this disappears after standing up.  Could it have to do with the extreme back pain I've been having, which feels like a pinched nerve, maybe it's cutting off my circulation?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Yes, it can be a pinched nerve or blood vessel turning your palms and soles red. It can also be caused by peripheral vascular disease or disorder of the circulatory system outside of the brain and heart. Other causes are hypothyroidism, eating disorders like anorexia, Vit B12 deficiency, Addison’s disease, adrenal causes like pheochromocytoma, anemia, Buerger’s disease, chronic fatigue syndrome and Raynaud’s disease. You will need some tests like treadmill test, color Doppler, angiography, ultrasonography and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging). Drugs like beta blockers which are used as antihypertensives can also cause redness of palms and soles.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP to run tests and examination to clinch a diagnosis. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.